At the Maison et Objet salon, as in an ephemeral store, the Nontron knives make Paris news in September.
The return to Paris is under the theme of knives Nontron. From Périgord Vert to the capital, there is only one step that our factory takes with pride to present emblematic models of this know-how. Models of knives traditional or design particularly attractive, in a total respect of the made in France.
Our knives make living room to House and object Villepinte
The Salon Maison et Objet will be held from September 8 to 12 at the Parc des Expositions in Villepinte, north of Paris. The opportunity for professionals around the world to admire our entire range of folding knives and table Hall 5.A, stand R48 S47.
Nontron in a popup store in Paris
Now integrated in New Aquitaine, Nontron joined the EPV (Living Heritage companies) in a temporary store organized by the Region from September 8 to November 7, 2017 in the premises of the House of New Aquitaine, 30 rue Caumartin, 75009 in Paris . Several iconic models of knives will be offered for sale among which:
– the traditional Nontron knife with a pyrographed boxwood handle nº25;
– folding knives with ring nº25 in the marquetry range;
– a knife with a precious wood handle ferrule nº25, ebony hoof handle;
– a set of 6 table knives design Christian Ghion elementary range ebony handle;
– a set of 6 Eric Raffy designer table knives.
Individuals, professionals, all our Nontronnaise cutlery teams will be keen to present our know-how made in Périgord Vert.